The zirconia ceramic ball is resistant to high temperature and can work stably in a high temperature environment below 1000 degrees Celsius with little volume change. It has excellent thermal vibration performance, and the thermal vibration temperature is 200-260 degrees Celsius.
Application field: Mainly used in the ultrafine grinding and dispersion of high viscosity and high hardness materials under the environment that requires sterility and zero pollution;
Compared with steel balls, the main advantages of ceramic balls are:
(1) It is 59% lighter than steel balls, which reduces the centrifugal force, rolling and abrasion on the raceway when the bearing is running at high speed;
(2) The modulus of elasticity is 44% larger than that of steel, which means that the amount of deformation is much smaller than that of steel balls when subjected to force;
(3) Hardness is higher than steel, HRC reaches 78;
(4) The coefficient of friction is small, non-magnetic, electrically insulated, and more resistant to chemical corrosion than steel;
(5) The coefficient of thermal expansion is 1/4 of that of steel, which can withstand sudden temperature changes;
(6) The surface finish is better, Ra can reach 4-6 nanometers;
(7) High temperature resistance, the ceramic ball still has high strength and hardness at 1050 degrees Celsius;
(8) It will not rust and can work under oil-free lubrication conditions.